We did it! My family, after many many years, finally was able to spend Christmas morning together and just as a family. Mom and Dad, Adam, Jenny and I. It was wonderful! I have to give a shout out to my Aunt Colleen and Uncle Mel and family for letting us use their house while they were out of town for the holiday.
|Mind you that this is two family’s presents.|
I really enjoyed being with my family this Christmas; even though the whole family wasn’t together. I still enjoyed it.
Alright to the part I’m sure you weren’t waiting for.
What did I get for Christmas? Well there comes a time in any persons life when their Christmas gifts become practical and over the year our gifts have become more and more practical this year was the most practical.
My gift list
1. My parents got my muffler fixed! Now I don’t sound like a monster truck! Yay Bubba!
2. Yoga pants
3. Sicolcogy (Si Robertson’s Book)
4. Si Robertson air freshener
5. A couple bumper stickers from Duck Dynasty
6. A cow light!
7. A lock for a gym locker that I can use at school
8. Gift cards
9. A cow coaster
So maybe not all were practical but the muffler was. 🙂
I hope your Christmas was just as enjoyable as mine was! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!