The first week of school was crazy!
- Getting into the new routine.
- I changed my room around
- We all need to have change every once in a while and I was just sick of the way my room was. So I had to move every thing around. I am not sure if I like it or not, but it was change. Change is good… to a point.
- I have made plans for March! I am super excited! My sister and I are going to see The Tenderloins in Minneapolis! 🙂 If you do not know who The Tenderloins are; then I wonder if you know who the Impractical Jokers are? Well they are the same people. I tomorrow I will buy the tickets and then all I have to do is wait. Yippee!!
- I have been looking at food on Pinterest for a long time now and I finally got the motivation to make one. I made a smoothie. It had bananas, strawberry yogurt, milk and peanut butter. Yes it was really good, but the next time I make it I am going to leave the peanut butter out. 🙂
Here are a couple of my favorite pins from Pinterest.
- I love this shirt! I might… just might.. when I get all of my finances in order I may have to order this shirt. 🙂
- Yumm strawberry shortcake trifle. 🙂 How delicious! Making this for a friend for their birthday?
- A bride and groom picture. I think this is a sweet idea!
- I love everything about this outfit. I will have to find each item, but I love it! 🙂
- This bottles are really cool. I could see these on a coffee table or a center piece.
- I really want to make this scarf sometime. I want to make a blanket of all my Ferris shirts and things, but I would love to do one of these as well.
- I absolutely adore this dress. I don’t know how I would look in it, but it super cute. If I could afford it I may buy it. But ya know finances. :S
I hope everyone has a great week. I didn’t have school today, because of Martin Luther King Jr. day! Whoop whoop! 🙂