1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Ahh, this one is easy. Not having to stress about anything. Having my mom there when I was sick. Being care free and naps. I miss naps as a kid.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? Yes I did. I have had many nicknames. Some have stuck and some haven’t. Well my name is Natalie so Nat is kind of an obviously one. I’ve been called Spot when I had chicken pox by my uncle. My dad called me Squeaks, because as a kid Wine is not a good nickname. My mom calls me Natty (or Natty Noo). Nats, Tweety.. oh the list could go on and on. 🙂
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Swing. End of story.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? For the longest time I wanted to be a teacher. Then that faded when I went into the 5th grade and from 5th grade until my first year of college I wanted to be a dental hygienist.
5. What was your favorite toy? Well most girls played with barbies and poly pockets and dolls, which I did as well. Really it was anything that I was having a good time with. I loved playing house and I had a really cool play kitchen.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
2 Replies to “Sunday Social!”
Hey I am a new follower 🙂 Love that you sleep with your eyes open…very interesting! I have also loved looking around as well! I am also a student but in the UK!
have a great day
Oh also….I love to swing too! Still do if I can find a vacant swing in a playground!